Thursday 21 June 2007

See ya Tony..won't wanna be ya!

Education, education, education and being tough on crime were among the keywords of Tony Blair's first Prime Ministerial campaign.

Well he has managed to educate us in the folly of trusting politicians who make promises but can’t keep them.
He has tried to educate us in to accepting misinformation and political rhetoric as fact and he has tried to educate us in to thinking that we should be fearful and untrusting and suspicious, and as for being tough on crime I think it is fair to say that he may be one of the biggest criminals and mass murderous in recent history.

So..Thanks Tony. Thanks for the ego fueled runaway train that you have had us all riding along with you on for the past ten years, or at least since you returned from Camp David, (what did happen to Tony over there? I have my theories but I will save those for later in the week when I post more about the leader we are about to lose, thank God!...and not before time either),
I'm glad his time at the helm is over, not because I think that there will be some great and radical change in the way that politics is carried out in the halls parliament with out his wicked influence ‘cos it wont happen, but because I simply cant stand seeing this degenerative, deflated and crazed looking husk of a man any more. He looks like a mad old dog that needs to be shown outside because it cant find the door for itself ….. more of my thoughts on Tony each day as we count down to his big “Fuck Off” party and I don’t mean big.
so until then lets just enjoy these clips of Tony …as they say in Big Brother:
“ Tony, Here are your best bits ”……………

It all started with a kiss.... Tony's love affair that ruined him


British PM Tony Blair admits Iraq "disaster" so far



Should I stay or should I go?


This clip shows part 1 of ex-MI5 Officer, Annie Machon speaking at a "Trial of Tony Blair". The trial was a fringe event at the Labour Party Spring Conference held in Manchester, UK on 12 March 2004--organised
by the Stop the War Coalition. (ChrisEdwards2004 youtube)




Goodbye Blair


more tomorrow.....

No comments: